1. Product disclosure: BlockchainInstituteofTechnology.com is an affiliate for products listed on this website, and earns a commission based on any sales referred.
7. Additional collection: We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
8. Use: We may use your personal information to: provide you with services and information that you have requested; provide you with important notices and information about this website and our services; provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information; verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password; improve or update this website and our products; respond to your enquiries and communicate with you; and personalise this website in accordance with your preferences.
10. Third party websites: This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
11. Right to access and request correction: It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer. You may request access to your personal information that we (or our contractors) hold. Where you make any such request: we may ask you to put your request in writing; in some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you (and we may not be able to require our contractors provide such information to you); we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision; where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by us.
All trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. This page contains advertisements from third parties and may include affiliate links where a product may be of interest to the audience. The information on this website is designed for educational purposes only. This site does not constitute and is not intended to provide or substitute legal, investment, financial or other professional advice.>
IMPORTANT: Earnings and Legal Disclaimers
This site is not part of, or endorsed by, Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Twitter or any social medial platform in any way.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc. YOUTUBE and GOOGLE are trademarks of GOOGLE, LLC. SNAPCHAT is a trademark of SNAP, Inc. TWITTER is a trademark of TWITTER, Inc.
All results stated above are not typical, we are not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). Any of Blockchain Institute of Technology strategies and case studies are only estimates of what is possible. There is no assurance you’ll do as well or even close to as well as we have done or other clients. Results are based on many factors including luck, hard work, effort and years of hard work. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your business model, or your work ethic etc. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will get better results or earn more money, that you will do as well, especially if the techniques are never implemented. If you rely upon our figures; you must accept the risk of not doing as well as we are a large established business developer over many years of research and work.
All products and services are for educational and informational purposes only. Use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. Check with your attorney, accountant or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information and ensure you are within all advertising and legal regulations. If advice concerning legal or related matters is needed, the services of a fully qualified professional should be sought out before any action is taken. All Blockchain Institute of Technology information, products, and services are not intended for use as a source of legal or accounting advice. You should be aware of any laws which govern business transactions or other business practices in your country and state as they can differ greatly.
The Information on this website and provided from or through this website is general in nature and is not specific to you the user or anyone else. You should not make any decision, financial, investment, trading or otherwise, based on any of the information presented in this video without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or financial advisory. You understand that you are using any and all Information available on or through this video at your own risk.
The rules, regulations and laws concerning credit cards are different from state to state and country to country. Applications and agreements vary from company to company. Be sure to thoroughly read everything. All information you provide in your credit application must be truthful. Once you open a credit card, you are obligated to follow the terms of the agreement that the credit card company provides to you.
Users of our products, services and web site are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making decisions and all information, products, and services that have been provided should be independently verified by your own qualified professionals. Our information, products, and services on Blockchain Institute of Technology, Inc or any other sites owned or operated by George Levy should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching a decision on whether to rely on them. You agree that our company is not responsible for the success or failure of your decisions relating to any information presented by our company products or services.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE REQUIREMENTS
1. You must implement all strategies taught in the course or program. You must watch all training videos, review all resources, and complete every corresponding action item in the course or program. The course’s content is subject to change, but you are required to complete all material of the course that was available to you at your time of purchase. You must show documented proof that you have completed the course and tracked your results or progress as indicated in the course. Each course or training program consists of videos, slideshows, and other training materials and you must complete all modules AND take action steps on actionable activities as outlined in the course in order to claim a refund. You must show documented proof that you have made attempts to implement all of the strategies taught in the program or course before requesting a refund.
2. You must leverage our world class support team for assistance. We care about our students, clients and customers. If there are any questions or concerns regarding your purchase or anything that arises that is preventing you from achieving results, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
You must show documented proof that you have tried emailing with your questions and concerns AT LEAST once before requesting a refund and we will check our records to see how the situation was handled.
3. You must document all of the proof you perform in a Google Doc or other shareable document, including when you performed the action. It is imperative that you document this data in the Google Doc immediately after you perform each requirement listed above, because Google will track when you made updates to the document, and this is how we will know that you met the requirements in the time allotted. We want you to have success with any of our programs and courses, therefore you must start implementing what we’ve taught you within 7 days of your purchase. You must document your activities and, if within the refund period, decide you wish to stop using the program and get a refund, provide us with all of this documentation before requesting a refund.
You must contact us between within 7 days of the expiration date of your guarantee notifying us you will be submitting a refund request and have your documentation ready for review. No exceptions.
Blockchain Institute of Technology
400 NW 26th Street
Miami, Florida. 33127