Cryptocurrency Fundamentals Certification Course
Earn your BIT Cryptocurrency Fundamentals certificate recorded on the Blockchain:
- Have you been seeking a fast and simple way to understand what cryptocurrencies are and how they work?
- Would you like to learn how to use, buy, sell and trade cryptocurrency safely and effectively?
- Do you want to want to learn what are the different types of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin and many others? Better yet, how you can use them effectively?
Just a few testimonials from students of this course:
"Very clear and concise with lots of reference to other learning material. Great course for anyone looking to get more information on crypto-currencies and exchanges.
Thanks George! "
- Dave Barnhart
"A fundamental guide to getting into crypto market with where / how to start trading; while also answering simple questions or concerns novices would have with regards to FIAT integration etc.
A great Agnostic approach to wallets and exchanges was good to see also.
Great stuff George"
"Thank you for the course on Cryptocurrency fundamentals ; I was a complete novice and was lost int ocean of internet ; I really appreciate the way the course is structured and the impeccable delivery ; Im more confident of the subject then I was before. Hope to become an expert trader soon :) , Cheers !!!"
- Seema Bhatia
"What I enjoyed about the course is that George made it easy to follow along and understand.
In the lessons, he would compare the processes of how cryptocurrency works, with processes that most people would understand. This makes learning a lot easier."
Simple and straight forward. Thank you for the material, George."
- Jessie Yanger
Newly expanded with even more video content!
Includes a Downloadable PDF "Crypto Currency Exchange: Starter Guide"
A professionally produced Quick-Start guide to help you quickly get started using cryptocurrency exchanges.
Listening and acting upon valuable feedback from over 6,000 satisfied students worldwide - we have added multiple new video lessons and valuable content.
This video course guide will lead you to understand cryptocurrency and how you can use it, buy it, sell it and even trade it.
You'll learn the key concepts around cryptocurrency including:
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- How do cryptocurrencies work?
- What is Ethereum?
- Which are the most valuable cryptocurrencies?
- What are Ethereum Tokens?
- What do I need to do in order to start buying and selling cryptocurrencies?
60 Day Money Back Guarantee:
With your enrollment, you get lifetime access to the course including all updates and a full 60 day, 100% money back guarantee!
This video course will help you quickly understand and become confident in using cryptocurrencies.
Get $100 credit towards the cost of CBCP certification examination.
With your enrollment and successful completion of this course, you will earn a $100 credit towards the cost of Certified Blockchain Professional Certification examination.
The course comes with a full 60 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Enroll now and begin your journey into the world of cryptocurrency.
I look forward to seeing you inside!
George Levy, CSBCP, CBP
George Levy, CSBCP, CBP
Instructor: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
About the Instructor
George Levy is Chief Learning Officer and an instructor on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency at Blockchain Institute of Technology (BIT), a leading educational institution dedicated to spreading the global impact of Blockchain technology.
A Certified Senior Blockchain Professional (CSBCP) and Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP), George is an award-winning digital entrepreneur with over 20 years of professional experience working with Internet and digital technology. George is on a mission to spread and grow the impact of Blockchain technology across the globe.
George was a co-founder of Yupi.com, an Internet portal acquired by Microsoft corporation to become part of MSN. He is a former Regional Manager for Microsoft Corporation and a Vice President for the World Business Forum (WOBI).
- What is a Cryptocurrency?
- Let's see what you have learned so far...
- Bitcoin - The First Decentralized Cryptocurrency
- Knowledge Check #2
- Different Types of Cryptocurrency
- Tracking the Value of Cryptocurrencies
- Knowledge Check #3
- Start Using Cryptocurrency
- Choose Your Wallet
- Store Your Cryptocurrency
- Start Trading Cryptocurrency
- Tracking Cryptocurrency Prices
- Understanding the Value of Cryptocurrencies Over Time
- What are Stablecoins?
- How to Convert Your Cryptocurrency into Fiat Currency
- What is the Difference Between a Cryptocurrency Coin and a Token?