Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals Certification Course
Earn your BIT blockchain and Bitcoin certificate recorded on the blockchain.
- Are you looking for a quick, highly effective and easy way to understand blockchain and Bitcoin?
- Would you like to learn how to use Bitcoin safely and effectively?
- Do you want to get a firm grasp on what blockchain and Bitcoin are all about? Even topics such as Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrency and Digital Tokens?
- Do you need to learn the key concepts and vocabulary around blockchain and Bitcoin?
Expanded with more video content, including special video lessons on the Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork on Bitcoin, and Segregated Witness!
Listening and acting upon valuable feedback from more than 35,000 satisfied students worldwide who are currently enrolled in this course - we have added multiple new video lessons and valuable content including Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrency, DAOs, DACs, Hard and Soft Forks, Segregated Witness / SegWit and more.
Don't waste any further time and quickly get the working knowledge you need in blockchain and Bitcoin by enrolling now!
This effective guide will help you understand Blockchain and Bitcoin, including more advanced concepts such as what are smart contracts and digital tokens. This video course will set you well on your way to blockchain and Bitcoin mastery.
You'll learn the key aspects around blockchain and Bitcoin, including:
- What is blockchain?
- What is Bitcoin and its history
- What are Smart Contracts?
- What is a Cryptocurrency?
- What are Digital Tokens?
- How blockchain and Bitcoin are related and why it's so important to know the relation.
- Some common misconceptions about blockchain and Bitcoin.
- What is Bitcoin Cash?
- What is Segregated Witness?
- How to get started with Bitcoin
- How to use Bitcoin safely and effectively
I have included a downloadable and printable PDF Glossary including over 100 of the most important blockchain and Bitcoin terms so you can have the essential concepts and language available with you whenever you may need them.
This course will help you quickly master the most important ideas and topics in blockchain and Bitcoin.
I look forward to seeing you inside!
George Levy, CSBCP, CBP
George Levy, CSBCP, CBP
Instructor: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
About the Instructor
George Levy is Chief Learning Officer and an instructor on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency at Blockchain Institute of Technology (BIT), a leading educational institution dedicated to spreading the global impact of Blockchain technology.
A Certified Senior Blockchain Professional (CSBCP) and Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP), George is an award-winning digital entrepreneur with over 20 years of professional experience working with Internet and digital technology. George is on a mission to spread and grow the impact of Blockchain technology across the globe.
George was a co-founder of Yupi.com, an Internet portal acquired by Microsoft corporation to become part of MSN. He is a former Regional Manager for Microsoft Corporation and a Vice President for the World Business Forum (WOBI).
You can find George Levy online at:
- What is a Blockchain?
- Quiz: What is a Blockchain?
- What is Bitcoin?
- Quiz: What is Bitcoin?
- Free Downloadable PDF Glossary With Key Blockchain and Bitcoin Terms
- Glossary of Key Blockchain and Bitcoin Terms
- The Role of Bitcoin Miners
- Demo: Hash Functions
- Demo: Block Hashes
- Demo: How Block Hashes Work in a Blockchain
- Demo: How a Distributed Blockchain Works
- Quiz: Cryptographic Hashing
- The Four Components of Bitcoin
- What is a Coinbase Transaction?
- Virtual Field Trip: The Bitcoin Blockchain at Work!
- Key Concepts in Bitcoin
- Quiz: Key Concepts in Bitcoin
- The Birth of Bitcoin
- The Value of Blockchain
- The Value of Blockchain: Cryptocurrency
- The Value of Blockchain: Digital Tokens
- The Value of Blockchain: Smart Contracts
- The Value of Blockchain: The Birth of Smart Contracts
- The Value of Blockchain: DAOs and DACs
- Business Use Cases of Blockchain Beyond Bitcoin
- Limitations of Blockchain Technology
- Common Misconceptions About Blockchain and Bitcoin
- What is Bitcoin Cash?
- On Forks, Transactions and Segregated Witness
- Infographic: Three Steps to Successfully Handling a Bitcoin Hard Fork
- The Controlled Supply of Bitcoin
- On the Future of Bitcoin Mining
- Important Dates in Bitcoin History
- On Merkle Trees
- Quiz: Blockchain and Bitcoin Quick Knowledge Check
- What Sets the Price of a Bitcoin?
- Getting Started With Bitcoin
- Choose Your Bitcoin Wallet
- Store Your bitcoins Safely
- Store Your bitcoins Safely (Associated Links)
- Sending and Receiving bitcoins
- How to Convert Your bitcoins into Fiat Currency
- Valuable Bitcoin Links
- Review and Valuable Blockchain Free Resources