Bitcoin Advanced Level: Transactions
Earn your BIT Bitcoin Advanced Level: Transactions certificate recorded on the Blockchain:
- Do you want to fully understand what Bitcoin transactions are, how they work and how they are structured?
- Do you want to be able to describe the process of how Bitcoin transactions are created and processed?
- Do you want to develop expert knowledge and the vocabulary necessary to speak professionally about Bitcoin transactions?
This advanced level video course focusing on Bitcoin transactions will prepare you to be able to understand and discuss how Bitcoin transactions are structured and processed.
You'll learn the key concepts around Bitcoin transactions including:
- What is a Bitcoin transaction?
- What are the key components of a Bitcoin transaction?
- How are Bitcoin transactions processed?
- How Bitcoin transactions are recorded on the blockchain as well as how to review transactions on the public blockchain.
NOTE: This is an advanced-level course.
This Bitcoin Advanced Level video course is designed for business professionals and focuses on the business components of Bitcoin transactions.
It requires the student to have an understanding of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology in order to be most effectively understood. As a result, it is highly recommended that students have previously taken and successfully completed the Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals course.
This course is intended for business professional audiences and is part of the Certified Blockchain Professional (CBCP) certification curriculum. There is no software coding experience needed for this course nor are there software coding examples included.
Get $50 credit towards the cost of CBCP certification examination.
With your enrollment and successful completion of this course, you will earn a $50 credit towards the cost of Certified Blockchain Professional Certification examination.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
With your purchase, you get a full 30 day money back guarantee.
We are committed to your success and happiness with our products and services. If after reviewing the courses and going through the material you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund of your payment, and we will process your refund and unenroll you from the course and certification.
Enroll now and expand your knowledge about Bitcoin transactions today!
George Levy, CSBCP, CBP
Chief Learning Officer
Blockchain Institute of Technology
George Levy, CSBCP, CBP
Instructor: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
About the Instructor
George Levy is Chief Learning Officer and an instructor on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency at Blockchain Institute of Technology (BIT), a leading educational institution dedicated to spreading the global impact of Blockchain technology.
A Certified Senior Blockchain Professional (CSBCP) and Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP), George is an award-winning digital entrepreneur with over 20 years of professional experience working with Internet and digital technology. George is on a mission to spread and grow the impact of Blockchain technology across the globe.
George was a co-founder of Yupi.com, an Internet portal acquired by Microsoft corporation to become part of MSN. He is a former Regional Manager for Microsoft Corporation and a Vice President for the World Business Forum (WOBI).
- What is a Bitcoin Transaction?
- Knowledge Check: What is a Bitcoin Transaction?
- How Bitcoin Transactions Work.
- Knowledge Check: How Bitcoin Transactions Work.
- The Chain of Digital Signatures.
- Knowledge Check: A Chain of Digital Signatures
- Analyzing a Bitcoin Transaction on the Blockchain
- What a Bitcoin Transaction Really Looks Like
- The Journey of a Bitcoin Transaction
- PDF Download: The Journey of a Bitcoin Transaction
- What is the Memory Pool?
- The Coinbase Transaction
- Bitcoin Transaction Confirmations
- Bitcoin Transaction Confirmations Part 2
- Knowledge Check: Analyzing a Bitcoin Transaction on the Blockchain
- About Segregated Witness (SegWit)
- Bonus Lesson: A Brief Bitcoin History Primer as Seen Through Its Transactions
- Review and Additional Resources